20 W Emma Street Rockford, Washington 99030

Town of Rockford


As a reminder, there is NO outdoor burning in Rockford town limits.  Only recreational fires are allowed. Recreational fires may be no larger than three feet in diameter and two feet in height, and may not be used as disposal fires. A permit is not required, although requirements must be followed. For more information, click here


For up-to-date information about the  Novel Coronavirus situation, please visit the Department of Health's

 COVID-19 page